Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Basil Seeds, Cinnamon
Cinnamon Basil is a variety native to Mexico. The leaves have a spicy cinnamon flavor that is perfect for adding taste to hot beverages. Before going to seed, it produces flowers that are deep pink with purple bracts. This is an annual variety that is sensitive to frost.
- SKU: 142196
- Product Weight: 100 milligrams / approximately 60-70 seeds
- Flavor: Spicy fragrant aroma and taste
- Preparation Ideas: Cinnamon basis is delicate and should be used immediately after harvest.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Add to hot beverages for added taste.