Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Wildflower Seeds, Perennial Mix (Bulk Bag)
Contains hardy perennial wildflowers that will provide a rainbow of colour year after year. A natural for the gardener seeking long term results.
Visual illustration is a guide only to the contents.
- SKU: 137202
- Product Weight: Net weight: 198.45 grams (7 oz)
- Color: Various
- Plant Type: Wildflower, Perennial
- Hardiness Zone(s): 2 to 9
- Days To Bloom: Summer to first frost
- Contents: Achillea filipendulina, Achillea millefolium, Aquilegia vulgaris, Calendula officinalis, Centaurea cyanus, Cheiranthus allionii, Chrysanthemum shasta, Coreopsis lanceolata, Coreopsis tinctoria, Dianthus barbatus, Digitalis purpurea, Echinacea purpurea, Eschscholzia californica, Gaillardia aristata, Gaillardia pulchella, Gypsophila elegans, Liatris spicata, Linum perenne, Linum grandiflorum rubrum, Lotus corniculatus, Lupinus perenne, Oenothera lamarkiana, Papaver rhoeas, Ratibida columnaris, Rudbeckia amplexicaulis, Rudbeckia hirta, Saponaria ocymoides
- Growing Instructions:
- Shake bag well before using.
- Prepare a sunny or partially shaded location in early spring (afer the danger of frost has passed) or early summer.
- Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5 cm (2") with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
- Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculte contained in the seed mixture aids in proper seed distribution.
- Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
- Lightly water immediately after sowing using a fine spray. Avoid puddling.
- Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established
- Continue to water periodically as needed.
- Planting Depth: 5 cm (2")
- Seed Spacing: Random. Covers approximately 65m2 (700 ft2)