Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Lemon Balm Seeds
Lemon Balm is a bushy perennial herb with light green leaves. This aptly named plant has a lemon scent and lemon-mint flavored leaves. It is perfect for use with soups, meats, fish, sauces, and salads.
- SKU: 142211
- Product Weight: 300 milligrams / approximately 480-500 seeds
- Flavor: Related to mint, it has a minty lemony flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Try adding a few tablespoons of chopped lemon balm leaves to fruit salads for a refreshing lemony flavor.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Melissa officinalis
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- For drying, harvest leaves in early morning. Dry quickly to retain flavor.