Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Bean Seeds, Blue Lake Pole
Blue Lake Pole is an early maturing stringless bean with a mild flavor. Their enjoyable 15 cm (6") long, straight-podded beans are tender, meaty, and great for processing. The small seeds that populate the pods keep them round and smooth.
- SKU: 142153
- Product Weight: Approximately 45-50 seeds
- Flavor: Stringless, firm, plump pods with traditional bean flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Rinse beans under water. Dry and cut off both ends of beans. Snip beans into 1" pieces. Place beans into large frying pan and add enough water to cover beans. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat, cover the pan and simmer beans until fork tender. Drain beans and add butter, salt and pepper and any other spices you desire.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Repeat plantings every two weeks to extend the harvest season of fresh beans.