Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Okra Seeds, Clemson Spineless
Outstanding quality earned this Okra the All American Award. Straight, 15-17.5 cm (6-7") green pods are slightly ridged and spineless.
- SKU: 142238
- Product Weight: 4 grams / approximately 65-70 seeds
- Flavor: Meaty with full bodied flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Commonly boiled, fried, pickled and used in cajun dishes.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Abelmoschus esculentus
- Awards: AAS (All-America Selections) winner
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 30-45 cm (12-18")
- Row Spacing: 90 cm (36")
- For best flavor, harvest when 4 to 6" long.