Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
This versatile herb can be used in baking, vegetable and meat dishes, sauces, preserves, jellies and beverages. A great choice for home gardens, and hardy to Zone 3. Plants can be invasive if allowed to spread freely and should be planted in a container. Water generously in dry weather.
- SKU: 142220
- Product Weight: 70 milligrams / Approximately 500-600 seeds
- Flavor: Cool and refreshing mint
- Preparation Ideas: Brew fresh picked spearmint leaves from the garden with hot water and honey to taste.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: herb
- Latin Name: Mentha spicata
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 40 cm (16")
- Row Spacing: 40 cm (16")
- Plant can be invasive and should be restrained from moving into adjacent paths and lawns. Cut out bottom of a container. Dig hole in garden and insert container. Plant the Spearmint in the container.