Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Pepper Seeds, Long Red Cayenne Slim
These 13 to 15 cm (5-6") long hot peppers can be eaten while green or red. Peppers need a warm soil and night temperature to prosper. Location should be sheltered from the wind and soil should be kept reasonably moist.
- SKU: 139791
- Product Weight: 300 milligrams / approximately 35-40 seeds
- Flavor: Sizzling hot
- Preparation Ideas: Use fresh in sauces or chili.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Seed Spacing: 5 cm (2")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Peppers need a warm soil and night temperature to prosper. Location should be sheltered from the wind and soil should be kept reasonably moist. Be sure to harden off the seedlings to reduce transplant stress. Harvest fruit early and often. The more you pick the more they will produce. Do not pull off fruit, rather cut from stems.