Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Basil Seeds, Lemon
Lemon Basil is an annual herb with thin, downy, pale green foliage. It features a tantalizing lemon aroma and taste, with spikes of tiny white flowers in the summer.
- SKU: 142197
- Product Weight: approximately 190-210 seeds
- Flavor: Very mild anise flavor with hints of citrus
- Preparation Ideas: Add whole lemon basil leaves to stir fries just before removing out of the pan. The basil enhances spicy dishes, pork, and seafood.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Pick leaves and stems at any time for fresh use. Harvest just before blooming for dried use.