Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Bean Seeds, Greencrop Bush
Greencrop Beans produce an abundant crop of tasty beans on prolific bush plants. The long 15-20 cm (6-8") beans are perfect for fresh use, canning, freezing or frenching. Cultivate shallow and often.
- SKU: 140097
- Product Weight: approximately 45-50 seeds
- Flavor: Tender
- Preparation Ideas: Rinse beans under water. Dry and cut off both ends of beans. Snip beans into 1" pieces. Place beans into large frying pan and add enough water to cover beans. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat, cover the pan and simmer beans until fork tender. Drain beans and add butter, salt and pepper and any other spices you desire.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Avoid working among the plants while they are damp or wet to reduce chance of disease.