Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Bean Seeds, Round Pod Kidney Wax (Bush)
Round Pod Kidney Wax Beans provide huge crops of 15 cm (6") tender beans. Use fresh-cut, frenched, canned, or frozen for a superb, crisp flavor. Also known as Brittle Wax, it is a great choice for the home garden!
- SKU: 142163
- Product Weight: approximately 45-50 seeds
- Flavor: Fleshy & tender
- Preparation Ideas: Rinse beans under water. Dry and cut tips off both ends. Toss beans with salt, pepper and olive oil. Place beans in a single layer (do not overlap), on foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 F preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until cooked to desired tenderness.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- Growth Type: Bush Bean
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Too many beans maturing at one time? Try sowing 1/2 or 1/3 of a row one or two weeks apart to extend the harvesting of fresh flavorful beans.