Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Bean Seeds, Stringless Green Pod Bush
Stringless Green Pod Beans are early maturing and very productive. 15 cm (6") tasty green stringless beans flourish on compact bush plants. In addition to being excellent for fresh cut use, this variety is also ideal for freezing or canning.
- SKU: 142165
- Product Weight: Approximately 45-50 seeds
- Flavor: Meaty with exceptional flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Rinse beans under water. Dry and cut off both ends of beans. Snip beans into 1" pieces. Place beans into large frying pan and add enough water to cover beans. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat, cover the pan and simmer beans until fork tender. Drain beans and add butter, salt and pepper and any other spices you desire.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Try smaller successive sowings one or two weeks apart to extend the harvest season of fresh beans or sow with mid and late season varieties to ensure a continuous supply of fresh and tasty beans.