Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Bean Seeds, Trionfo Violetto Pole
Trionfo Violetto is a very popular European bean variety. This stringless variety measures 15 cm (6”) long when mature. The deep purple pods are fun to grow and harvest, and turn green when cooked.
- SKU: 123603
- Product Weight: approximately 30-35 seeds
- Flavor: Very crisp with a nutty flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Rinse beans under water. Dry and cut off both ends of beans. Snip beans into 1" pieces. Place beans into large frying pan and add enough water to cover beans. Bring water to boil. Reduce heat, cover the pan and simmer beans until fork tender. Drain beans and add butter, salt and pepper and any other spices you desire.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Avoid working around beans when wet; this may spread diseases. When weeding, hoe gently because beans are shallow-rooted. Mulch plants only after thinning.