Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Broccoli Seeds, Imperial
This superior heat-loving broccoli produces 15-20 cm (6-8") tight dome-shaped heads with attractive, small dark green beads. The heads have an excellent shelf-life post harvest. This multi-use broccoli is great for fresh eating or freezing.
- SKU: 141694
- Product Weight: Approximately 55-65 seeds
- Flavor: Grassy, earthy flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Remove flower heads from the thick stems. Rinse in cool water and place in a microwave safe bowl. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water and cover bowl with a plate or saran wrap. Microwave on high for approximately 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is fork tender. Drain any left over water from bowl and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30-35 cm (12-14")
- Cut the main head and you will likely harvest a good sized secondary head a little later.