Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Cauliflower Seeds, Early Snowball
Early Snowball Cauliflower produces very uniform snow-white heads. The heads on this cool weather crop remain white even during poor weather. Perfect for freezing, it is also an ideal choice for raw, steamed, or pickled cauliflower. *After transplanting to garden.
- SKU: 101154
- Product Weight: approximately 150-175 seeds
- Flavor: A cross between broccoli and cabbage
- Preparation Ideas: Can be substituted for rice or potatoes in many dishes.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- When head is forming and 5 cm (2") across, tie outer leaves together to enclose the head until maturity.