Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Corn Seeds, Peaches and Cream Bicolor SU
Peaches and Cream Corn is a delicious bi-colored variety. Known for its sweetness and excellent eating properties, it is a perfect addition to the home garden. Be sure to separate from other varieties by 7.5 m (25') to maintain its unique characteristics.
Packet contains diatomaceous earth.
- SKU: 139339
- Product Weight: 10 g / approximately 25-30 seeds
- Flavor: One the sweetest & most tender corns
- Preparation Ideas: Corn is ready to harvest approximately 20 days after silk first appears on cobs. The silk turns brown and the husk will be green. Remove cobs from stalks just before eating. Remove husks and silk from corn ears. Bring water in a large pot to boil (you can add salt to the water if desired). There should be enough water in the pot to cover the ears. Using tongs, carefully insert corn into boiling water. Cover pot and let the water return to boil. Shut off heat and keep lid on pot for approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Kernels should be fork tender. Carefully remove corn from water using tongs. Cool corn slightly for handling. Eat unadorned or with butter and pepper.
- Seed Type: Hybrid
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Zea mays
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 5 cm (2")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Mineral oil on the silk deters bugs.