Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Cucumber Seeds, Muncher
An extremely tender variety which produces a very tasty non-bitter fruit. Plants are disease resistant and highly productive. Ideal for slicing or pickling.
- SKU: 139783
- Flavor: Mild, sweet, crispy, and never bitter
- Preparation Ideas: Non-bitter, this is a great variety for snacking in the garden fresh off the vine.
- Seed Type: Heirloom, open pollinated
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Disease Resistance: Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 120 cm (48")
- Plant at 3 week intervals up to midsummer for fresh cucumbers all season. Keep fruits picked.