Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Cucumber Seeds, Sumter
This disease resistant, open pollinated cucumber is perfect for pickling or eating fresh. Produces tender, yet firm, blocky, medium green fruit with white spines. High yields of 12.5-15 cm (5-6") long fruit makes it an excellent choice for home gardeners.
- SKU: 140195
- Flavor: Non-bitter, crunchy, and firm
- Preparation Ideas: Pick a little shorter than 6 inches for best pickles.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Disease Resistance: Powdery mildew, downy mildew, angular leaf spot, anthracnose, scab, cucumber mosaic virus and watermelon mosaic virus
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 120 cm (48")
- Plant at 3 week intervals up to midsummer for fresh cucumbers all season. Keep fruits picked.