Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Chives Seeds, Garlic
Garlic Chives grow grass-like leaves that have a mild garlic taste. To best retain flavor, dry harvested leaves quickly. Leaves that have been chopped can also be frozen for later use.
- SKU: 142209
- Product Weight: approximately 150-160 seeds
- Flavor: Mild garlic flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Garlic chives make a wonderful alternative to regular chives in herbed bread.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Allium tuberosum
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Cut no more than half of the leaves to allow for further growth.