Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Kale Seeds, Dwarf Green Curled
Green Curled Kale features decorative green curled leaves. The tasty leaves may be boiled as greens or chopped fresh for salads when young. Kale is superior to most vegetables in protein, vitamin and mineral content. It's also a cool weather crop that is slow to bolt.
- SKU: 101083
- Product Weight: approximately 400-425 seeds
- Flavor: Sharp
- Preparation Ideas: Kale can be added to green salads or lightly sauteed in olive oil and garlic.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Did you know that kale is the oldest form of cabbage, and is tastiest after a light frost?