Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Pak Choi Seeds, Cantong White
A very popular variety of Pak Choi. Has dark green leaves and white celery like stalks that have a mild, slightly peppery flavor. Slow bolting and very uniform in size. Look for a firm compact head with fresh leaves and use fresh if possible as it does not store very well.
- SKU: 132514
- Product Weight: approximately 400-425 seeds
- Flavor: Slightly peppery
- Preparation Ideas: Add to soups and stir-fries.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Brassica rapa subsp. Chinensis
- Tolerance: Slow to bolt
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Seed Spacing: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 45 cm (18")