Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Parsley Seeds, Single Hardy Italian
Single Hardy Italian is a flat-leaf variety of parsley. It has a stronger flavor than regular parsley and is a very popular addition to many dishes. For fresh parsley year round, try growing in an indoor herb garden. This biennial herb is hardy to zone 3.
- SKU: 142216
- Product Weight: approximately 750-775 seeds
- Flavor: Robust flavor
- Preparation Ideas: This type of parlsey is best used for cooking as it withstands heat and retains its flavor better than the curly parsley.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Petroselinum crispum
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Plantling Spacing: 15 cm (6")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- To dry, place in the shade, then complete drying in an oven. Crush the leaves and store in an air-tight container.