Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Pea Seeds, Green Arrow
Very heavy yields with outstanding flavor. Long 10 cm (4") pods (with up to 11 peas per pod) are borne in pairs on top of the vines making picking a snap. Vines are very vigorous and disease resistant and will require some support. Successive sowings every two weeks until early June will prolong the harvest season.
- SKU: 139866
- Product Weight: approximately 30-35 seeds
- Flavor: Tender and sweet
- Preparation Ideas: Great shelling pea for enjoying fresh freezing.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Pisum sativum
- Disease Resistance: Fusarium wilt, root rot, Leaf Curl virus (LCV), and downy mildew
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Seed Spacing: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Row Spacing: 75 cm (30")
- Prolong the harvest season with successive sowings every two weeks until mid-June or sow with mid and late season varieties to ensure a continuous supply of fresh peas.