Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Pea Seeds, Green Arrow
Green Arrow Peas produce very heavy yields and have outstanding flavor. Long 10 cm (4") pods fill with up to 11 peas per pod. The plants are very vigorous bearing pods in pairs on top of the vines, making harvest a snap. These plants are disease resistant and will require some support to keep the productive plants upright.
- SKU: 142249
- Product Weight: Approximately 45-50 seeds
- Flavor: Delicious fresh or canned
- Preparation Ideas: Shell peas and rinse under cold water. Place peas and add water until peas are covered. Bring water to boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer peas until fork tender (approximately 1 minute). Drain and add butter, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Pisum sativum
- Disease Resistance: disease
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Row Spacing: 75 cm (30")
- Successive sowings every 2 weeks until early June will prolong the harvest season.