Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Pepper Seeds, Super Chili Hybrid
If you like it hot, this is the pepper for you! Super Chili is one hot pepper. It is not uncommon for this variety to yield over 200 peppers per plant. Use in soups, salads, sauces and dips for that extra kick or as a dried seasoning. May be used green but harvest when red for spicier peppers.
- SKU: 101548
- Product Weight: approximately 10-15 seeds
- Flavor: Hot chile pungent flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Use in sauces and salsa.
- Seed Type: Hybrid
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Seed Spacing: 5 cm (2")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Peppers need a warm soil and night temperature to prosper. Location should be sheltered from the wind and soil should be kept reasonably moist. Be sure to harden off the seedlings to reduce transplant stress. Harvest fruit early and often. The more you pick the more they will produce. Do not pull off fruit, rather cut from stems.