Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Peppermint is used to add a minty flavor to food. Pick the leaves from the plant anytime for fresh use in sauces, drinks and tea.
- SKU: 142217
- Product Weight: 70 milligrams / Approximately 500-600 seeds
- Flavor: Cool and refreshing mint
- Preparation Ideas: The addition of chopped mint leaves to creamy salad dressings or vinaigrettes adds robust flavor to salads.
- Seed Type: Open Pollinated
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Mentha x piperita
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 40 cm (16")
- Row Spacing: 40 cm (16")
- Mint has a tendency to overpower the garden if not kept in check. Cut the bottom from a container, place the container in a hole in the garden, fill with soil and plant the mint inside the container.