Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Radish Seeds, French Breakfast
French Breakfast Radish is a true gourmet treat. The large, oblong radish has an attractive scarlet color and white tip. This cool weather crop is crisp and juicy with a mild sweet flavor you won't be able to resist.
- SKU: 142265
- Product Weight: 4.75 grams / approximately 300-325 seeds
- Flavor: Crunchy, crisp, with peppery flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Eat it raw in a salad or sautee in butter, salt, and pepper for a great side dish.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Raphanus sativus
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 5 cm (2")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- This bicolor variety adds a unique color and flavor to vegetable trays and salads.