Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Radish Seeds, Watermelon
Watermelon Radish originates in China. This ball-shaped radish has a unique color pattern. Its deep green shoulder, white skin, and bright red flesh will have you questioning if you're growing small watermelons! The flesh is crispy and has a mild and sweet flavor and grows best under cooler conditions.
- SKU: 130124
- Product Weight: approximately 75-80 seeds
- Flavor: Milder and a little less peppery vs regular radish
- Preparation Ideas: Add zip to green salads with the addition of sliced watermelon radish. To experience the full flavor use a citrus based vinaigrette.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Raphanus sativus
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 5 cm (2")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Grows best under cooler conditions.