Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Sage Seeds
Sage provides aromatic and flavorful leaves with a bluish-tinge. This herb can be used with pork, poultry, and in stuffings. It also makes a delicious tea that is said to soothe a sore throat.
- SKU: 140660
- Product Weight: approximately 45-55 seeds
- Flavor: Strong aroma with an earthy flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Sage pairs wonderfuly with foods rich in oils and fats. Most often used in bread stuffing.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Salvia officinalis
- Growth Type: Perennial Zone 4
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Pick leaves sparingly the first season and replace entire plant after 3 seasons because plant becomes woody.