Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Spinach Seeds, Long Standing Bloomsdale Bulk Pack
Enjoy the thick, dark green, crinkled spinach leaves either raw or cooked. Heavy yields and slow to bolt and go to seed. This cool weather vegetable is easy to grow in rich, well-drained soil. Requires plenty of moisture.
- SKU: 142277
- Product Weight: approximately 800-900 seeds
- Flavor: Healthy earthy taste
- Preparation Ideas: Avoid over cooking spinach as their taste can become bitter. Remove from heat as soon as leaves begin to wilt. Add flavoring such as freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Spinacia oleracea
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Seed Spacing: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 25 cm (10")
- Row Spacing: 40 cm (16")
- Harvest entire plants at the soil line when outer leaves are 6 inches long. Or, just cut away outer leaves as needed for a continuous crop until hot weather. Sow again in the late summer.