Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Spinach Seed Tape, Long Standing Bloomsdale
Long Standing Bloomsdale Spinach is a very popular variety that produces for a long time. The glossy, dark green leaves are rich in iron. The crinkled leaves have a very enjoyable thick texture. This cool weather vegetable is slow to bolt and easy to grow in rich, well-drained soil.
Please Note: Seed Tapes require consistent moisture to ensure best germination.
- SKU: 139835
- Product Weight: 4.5 meters (15') - with 150 plus seeds
- Flavor: Healthy earthy taste
- Preparation Ideas: Avoid over cooking spinach as their taste can become bitter. Remove from heat as soon as leaves begin to wilt. Add flavoring such as freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Spinacia oleracea
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 25 cm (10")
- Row Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Best growth occurs in spring and fall, and be sure to do a second sowing in late summer for a fall crop.