Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Tarragon Seeds, Russian
Russian Tarragon has a very distinctive flavor. This distinct flavor makes it a necessity in many sauces. It's also delightful when added to meat dishes, used in stuffings and in salads.
- SKU: 142222
- Product Weight: approximately 900-1000 seeds
- Flavor: A strong taste that is bitter, harsh and tingly
- Preparation Ideas: Tarragon should be used freshly picks and it tends to wilt quickly. Add chopped leaves to creamed sauces for meat dishes or to soups.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Artemisia dracunculoides
- Growth Type: Perennial Zone 4
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 25 cm (10")
- Row Spacing: 25 cm (10")
- For homemade Tarragon vinegar, put fresh tarragon leaves into white vinegar and place in a dark place for 3-4 weeks before use.