Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Tomato Seeds, San Marzano
Italian tomato perfection! 110-140 gram (4-5 ounce) plum tomatoes grow on large and vigorous plants. Has excellent tomato flavor and is great to eat fresh, make sauces or for canning and drying. Deep, well-drained soil is best. Keep tomatoes away from all members of the Brassica family: cabbage, cauliflower, etc. Indeterminate. Staking required.
- SKU: 122343
- Product Weight: approximately 180-190 seeds
- Flavor: Full bodied tomato flavor with a meaty flesh
- Preparation Ideas: Perfect selection for canning or making paste.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Lycopersicon esculentum
- Growth Type: Indeterminate - staking is required
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Seed Spacing: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 60-90 cm (24-36")
- Row Spacing: 90 cm (36")
- Keep tomatoes away from all members of the Brassica family: cabbage, cauliflower, etc.