Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Cabbage Seeds, Early Copenhagen Market
Early Copenhagen Cabbage is one of the largest early producing cabbages. Wonderfully formed heads weigh in at 1-1.5 kg (2-3 lbs) at maturity. It is just as popular for cooking as it is for fresh eating, and stores very well, too. This variety is an established favorite among gardeners that will continue to be loved over time for its consistent production and superb taste. *After transplanting to garden.
- SKU: 132404
- Product Weight: approximately 275-290 seeds
- Flavor: Crisp with a hint of spice
- Preparation Ideas: Use this cabbage as a base for coleslaw.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 45 cm (18")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- A cool weather vegetable, plant near tomatoes and celery to help repel cabbage worms. Small collars placed around young plants deter cutworms.