Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Organic Cilantro Seeds, Coriander
Also known as Coriander or Chinese Parsley. Popular for its spicy flavor, it is a mainstay of many Chinese and Latin American dishes. Use as a flavoring in curries, chili sauces, breads, sauces and pickles. The leaves have a milder flavor than the seeds. Flowers quickly.
- SKU: 139865
- Product Weight: approximately 80-90 seeds
- Flavor: Cilantro has a fresh, citrusy taste while the coriander seeds have a light and sweet taste
- Preparation Ideas: Use cilantro in salsa or as a garnish in salads and soups, and coriander in meat or seafood dishes.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Seed Spacing: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 25 cm (10")
- Row Spacing: 25 cm (10")