Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Dill Seeds, Fernleaf
Fernleaf Dill grows in compact, bushy plants with finely cut, dark green leaves. Harvest the leaves for fresh or dried use. It is especially good for flavoring sour cream and other dipping sauces. This variety is slow to bolt, but once it does, the seeds are perfect for making dill pickles. It truly is a must have in the herb garden.
- SKU: 142207
- Product Weight: approximately 200-225 seeds
- Flavor: Use fresh for a full dill taste
- Preparation Ideas: A delicious complement to fish, dips, soups, vinegars and salads.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Anethum graveolens
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- The fern-like leaves are very small but should be gathered for freezing and drying.