Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Oregano is best known for tomato based sauces but is also perfect for use with vegetables and meat stuffings. Pinch back to encourage bushy growth. Water occasionally. Pick leaves anytime for fresh use.
- SKU: 142214
- Product Weight: 75 milligrams / approximately 600-625 seeds
- Preparation Ideas: Popular in italian and spanish recipes.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Herb
- Latin Name: Origanum vulgare
- Planting Depth: 3 mm (1/8")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- For drying, harvest before flowering. Encourage foliage by removing flowers as they appear. Oregano will thrive as a potted plant.