Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Pea Seeds, Lincoln Homesteader
Lincoln Homesteader Peas have been a favorite of gardeners for generations. Its popularity is thanks to its very productive yields of top-quality, sweet-tasting peas. Heat tolerant and disease resistant, this variety produces slender 8 cm (3") pods with 8-9 small peas per pod. Enjoy exceptional tenderness and sweetness fresh from the garden or frozen.
- SKU: 142252
- Product Weight: approximately 90-100 seeds
- Flavor: Delicious fresh or canned
- Preparation Ideas: Shell peas and rinse under cold water. Place peas and add water until peas are covered. Bring water to boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer peas until fork tender (approximately 1 minute). Drain and add butter, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Pisum sativum
- Disease Resistance: disease
- Tolerance: heat
- How To Grow
- Planting Depth: 2.5 cm (1")
- Plantling Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Row Spacing: 75 cm (30")
- Try successive sowings every two weeks until mid June to extend the harvest season.