Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Wildflower Seeds, Shady Mix (Bulk Bag)
Contains a blend of shade tolerant wildflowers chosen to perform well reduced light conditions such as along north walls and under tree canopies.
Visual illustration is a guide only to the contents.
- SKU: 137941
- Product Weight: Net weight: 198.45 grams (7 oz)
- Color: Various
- Plant Type: Wildflower, Annual, Biennial, Perennial
- Hardiness Zone(s): 2 to 9
- Days To Bloom: Summer to first frost
- Contents: Alyssum maritima, Cheiranthus allionii, Chrysanthemum Shasta, Clarkia elegans, Collinsia bicolor, Coreopsis lanceolata, Cynoglossum amabile, Delphinium consolida, Dianthus barbatus, Echinacea purpurea, Gypsophila elegans, Iberis umbellata, Linum perenne, Nemophila insignis, Nemophila maculata, Papaver rhoeas
- Growing Instructions:
- Shake bag well before using.
- Prepare a sunny or partially shaded location in early spring (afer the danger of frost has passed) or early summer.
- Clear the area to be planted. Loosen soil to a depth of 5 cm (2") with a rake or hoe. Smooth soil surface by raking.
- Evenly scatter the seed mixture over the prepared area. The organic vermiculte contained in the seed mixture aids in proper seed distribution.
- Lightly rake again to create a good seed/soil contact.
- Lightly water immediately after sowing using a fine spray. Avoid puddling.
- Keep seed bed moist until seedlings are well established
- Continue to water periodically as needed.
- Planting Depth: 5 cm (2")
- Seed Spacing: Random. Covers approximately 65m2 (700 ft2)