Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Carrot Seeds, Red Cored Danvers Bulk Pack
Excellent quality, reddish-orange tender carrot which is a favorite for processing. Half long and pointed, crisp and sweet. Perfect for slicing and dicing as well as for canning and freezing. HINT: for best flavor, harvest when roots are no more than 5 cm (2") in diameter.
- SKU: 142178
- Product Weight: approximately 4700-4800 seeds
- Flavor: Crisp and sweet
- Preparation Ideas: Great for soups, freezing, or canning.
- Seed Type: Heirloom
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Daucus carota subsp. Sativus
- Planting Depth: 6 mm (1/4")
- Seed Spacing: 1.3 cm (1/2")
- Plantling Spacing: 5 cm (2")
- Row Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Uniform soil moisture is essential in producing crisp, sweet carrots.