Free Shipping Over $50. View All Current Offers >
Corn Seeds, Honey and Cream Bicolor SU Bulk Pack
An exceptional variety producing 15-20 cm (6-8") cobs with 12-14 rows of delicious white & yellow kernels, bursting with flavor! Long, tight husks, keep out earworms.
A classic old time favorite with wonderful heirloom flavour!
Contains diatomaceous earth.
- SKU: 139760
- Product Weight: approximately 140-160 seeds
- Flavor: Sweet and crunchy
- Preparation Ideas: Perfect for canning and freezing.
- Seed Type: Hybrid
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Latin Name: Zea mays
- Planting Depth: 5 cm (2")
- Seed Spacing: 10 cm (4")
- Plantling Spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Row Spacing: 60 cm (24")
- Corn is ready to harvest approximately 20 days after silk first appears on cobs. The silk turns brown and the husk will be green. Remove cobs from stalks just before eating. Remove husks and silk from corn ears. Mineral oil on the silk deters bugs.